Swiss Diamond Pots & Pans
Swiss Diamond is dedicated to empowering the home chef by manufacturing the highest quality nonstick cookware in the world from their factory in Sierre, Switzerland. They use cast aluminum and reinforce the nonstick coating with real diamond crystals.
Why use Diamonds?
Swiss Diamond cookware uses a revolutionary nonstick coating made with diamonds. The coating of each Swiss Diamond pan contains up to 200,000 real diamond crystals for a long-lasting non stick surface. We like to consider diamonds a chef’s best friend. Why?
- Diamonds are durable - As the hardest material known to man, diamonds lend the coating additional strength and longevity.
- Diamonds are a better heat conductor than metal - Four times more conductive than copper, diamonds help distribute heat evenly across the surface of the pan. Diamonds also allow the pan to brown food like stainless steel, creating a “fond” that can be used for gravy - or easily washed away with warm soapy water.
- Diamonds are naturally nonstick - One of the most valuable properties of diamonds is that they have intrinsic nonstick properties, unlike titanium reinforcement. This gives the coating outstanding nonstick release properties.
Awards and Commendations
- Gold Medal Winner - International Exhibition of Inventions
- Best Nonstick Cookware - leading U.S. consumer reporting organization
- The Rolls-Royce of Nonstick Fry Pans - Wall Street Journal
- Recommended for vegan and vegetarian cooking - American Vegetarian Association
- Recommended - Cooking Club of America